SPOTTER SAM is on the alert for invasive species!
Help us achieve 150 Spotter Sam activities this summer!
1. Print, colour and cut out Spotter Sam
2. Write your invasive species prevention activity on Spotter Sam's sign
3. Take a photo of Spotter Sam in action
4. Send your Spotter Sam photo to email@example.com
5. If possible, share your Spotter Sam on social media with the hashtag #SpotterSam
Click here to download your copy of Spotter Sam to print and colour.
Activities Spotter Sam can help with:
• Cleaning mud and seeds off your bike, pets and shoes
• Finding and removing invasive species
• Not releasing pets or aquarium plants into the wild
• Practicing Clean Drain Dry on your boat, canoe and kayak
• Any other activity to help protect Canada from invasive species!