Become a Partner or Sponsor
Our national Taking Action programs depend on implementation and support by various partners and sponsors from across Canada. Partners and sponsors are key to the support of the programs.
Each Taking Action program is focused on stopping the spread of invasive species through a high risk ‘pathway’ and with a key target audience.
Each Taking Action Program will seek to identify, confirm and work with:
- Supporters - individuals who have committed to taking action
- Partners, including Chapters - those that have selected to adopt and deliver a Changing Behaviour Program(s)
- Sponsors - those that have committed to support a Changing Behaviour Program through program and/or resources, including financial
By working with Partners, and Sponsors, the Canadian Council on Invasive Species aims to ensure that each Taking Action program:
- Demonstrates a steady increase of partner organizations that have adopted and implemented each program across Canada
- Is financially self sustaining by 2020 including achieving annual revenue targets for sponsors
- Links to an annual growth in membership in the Canadian Council on Invasive Species
- Annually Increases the number of local Partners in each region of Canada
- Relevant to all regions of Canada.
As a partner and a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to pledge your support based on a tiered level of programs to enable you to join or support the program at a level best for your capacity, goals and interests.
Stay tuned for further details!