Become a Supporter, Organizational Partner or Contributing Partner
Each Taking Action program is focused on stopping the spread of invasive species through a high risk ‘pathway’ and with a key target audience.
Each Taking Action Program will seek to identify, confirm and work with:
- Supporters - individuals who have committed to taking action
- Organizational Partners, including Chapters - those that have selected to adopt and deliver a Changing Behaviour Program(s)
- Contributing Partner - those that have committed to support a Changing Behaviour Program through program and/or resources, including financial
By working with Supporters and Partners, the Canadian Council on Invasive Species aims to ensure that each Taking Action program:
- Demonstrates a steady increase of partner organizations that have adopted and implemented each program across Canada
- Is financially self sustaining by 2020 including achieving annual revenue targets for sponsors
- Links to an annual growth in membership in the Canadian Council on Invasive Species
- Annually Increases the number of local Partners in each region of Canada
- Relevant to all regions of Canada.
Encouraging a growing the number of individuals is fundamental to a successful behaviour change program. Across Canada, especially within key target groups and youth, the aim is to have responsible individuals gain awareness and personally ‘adopt’ a behaviour change program.
- Supporters are individuals who pledge to adopt behaviour change(s)
- Supporters make a public ‘commitment’ or pledge to take action by signing up and allowing their name (or part of their name i.e. Barry, Claresholm AB).
- Supporters serve as role models and encourage others to join
- Supporters receive a welcome kit
As a partner you will have the opportunity to pledge your support based on a tiered level of programs to enable you to join or support the program at a level best for your capacity, goals and interests.
a. Level 1 Partners
- Partner organization’s logo will be added to CCIS resources, free of charge, for them to distribute at their cost
- Receive final product in electronic format for them to print or CCIS can print and invoice at cost
b. Level 2 Partners
- Partner organization is granted access to Program Graphic Standards to use in creating their own campaign materials.
- Up to 2 hours of free Graphic Design services are available from CCIS
|Level||Non-Member||CCIS Member||CCIS Chapter|
|Partner Level 1||$150||$100||
|Partner Level 2||$400||$325 (discount rate for NGOs)||
Contributing partners are critically important to sustaining the Program campaigns. Contributing partners receive brand visibility and marketing opportunities through a variety of sponsor visibility packages, specific for each Changing Behaviour program. Each Changing Behaviour Program website will profile the relevant contributing partners.
- Contributing partners can select to be promoted in one or more of the changing behaviour programs through online, print or social media.
- Contributing partners can choose to advertise in one or more program’s quarterly newsletter.
- Contributing partners can be recognized through the social media campaigns for one or more programs.
- Contributing partners may want to take advantage of the opportunity to put their brand on various Program resources.
- Contributing partners are open to pursuing to customized sponsorship opportunities with the CCIS based on organizational needs and priorities.
|# of programs sponsored (up to)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Social Media ads/year||1||2||4||6||8|
|Free display table at events||1||1||1||1|
|# of free registrations to events||1||1||2||4|
|Recognition on our website||Listed||Listed||Logo||Logo and link to website||Logo and link to website||Logo and link to website|
|Level 2 partner benefits included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
If interested and would like to discuss further, please contact Kellie!